1.30.2006

and fer chrissakes, try google next time


Today, while perusing my statcounter, it came to my attention that I would be the number one response if you were to ask Jeeves "Do students like to listen to music when trying to study? If so, what kind?"

Somebody out there has grossly inflated expectations of poor Jeeves. Jeeves will not go out and perform your sociology class experiment for you, no matter how nicely you ask him. In fact, Jeeves is more confused by your punctuation than anything else. Give the guy a break.

Poor Jeeves.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Jackson said...

Stupid Jeeves...

1/30/2006 4:08 PM  
Blogger annie said...

Oh, and before anybody asks, I have never answered that question on this blog. Which is further evidence that Jeeves falls short, because he put me at number one. For a topic I've never discussed.

....my verification word is "einfnifu"....

1/30/2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home