7.31.2006

i sure do love that novocaine

If you are going to eat while half your face is still numb from the dentist, I would not recommend yogurt. I am trying to eat yogurt right now, and while I am doing an admirable job of keeping the yogurt in my mouth, only half my mouth can feel what cold is, and the other half thinks I am eating hot yogurt. It's really disturbing. HOT YOGURT.

On the bright side, I got to see before and after pictures of my own teeth blown up to massive proportions on a big plasma screen.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tim Jackson said...

I'mb sobby, whub dib youb sayb?

8/01/2006 12:16 AM  
Blogger Eclectchick said...

Ha! I had to go get numbed up by the dentist on my birthday a couple of years ago. Feeling sorry for myself, I purchased a cafe breve on my way back to the office.

Needless to say, that didn't go so well. What a waste of the perfect cup of coffee.

8/01/2006 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eww! no, yogurt should be cold. or, better yet, FROZEN! ;)

8/01/2006 1:24 PM  
Blogger Da' Square Wheelman, said...

Yikes! I had four wisdoms pulled that didn;t make me feel very wise at all %)

Hey, have you seen this independent biker? I found an article on him in The Economist: www.rodbryan.com

I have the article up at my blog:
http://bicycle-diaries.blogspot.com/

gk

8/08/2006 10:16 PM  
Blogger X Bunny said...

i don't even try to eat when numb

i always slobber

8/12/2006 7:00 PM  
Blogger Matt Simpson said...

STONYFIELD yogurt!....Eat that and ALL will be better!

8/14/2006 9:22 PM  
Blogger Sascha said...

annie doesn't love us anymore...where are you annie? Yooooooo-Hooooooo...

8/15/2006 7:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

get on'er Sascha, I thought maybe was numb all the way to her finger tips still.......and if so I really need to see her dentist:)

Peace

8/15/2006 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home