6.16.2006

miscellaneous

Rob is now in Kansas, having ridden 1300 miles from California to get there. 1300 miles since Sunday morning. Holy saddle sores, Batman.

I'm volunteering at the Birchwood booth at the race tonight. If any of you are downtown, stop by and say hi. You can buy ice cream from me. It'll be tasty.

And because I've been unfairly picking on the men lately, here is proof that bad taste in cycling clothing knows no gender boundaries:


You know, ordinarily I'd make fun of the panties-under-the-shorts thing, but good god, just imagine if she hadn't!

6 Comments:

Blogger Frostbike said...

Buy ice cream? You mean it won't be free?

6/16/2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger annie said...

Pete, you scavenger. Nothing in life is free. But it will be GOOD ice cream!

6/16/2006 2:42 PM  
Blogger Frostbike said...

I'm going to be at the Local drinking beer. But ice cream later might sound mighty tasty...

6/16/2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thats a (manly) woman! Whoa!


Peace

6/19/2006 7:26 AM  
Blogger Tim Jackson said...

Every time I see that picture I cringe and get just a little scared...

6/19/2006 6:14 PM  
Blogger Jill Homer said...

It's a bummer about Rob, isn't it. At least the photo provided good comic relief.

6/21/2006 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home