4.10.2006

you want excitement? read somebody else's blog.

Happy Monday, y'all. And welcome to road construction season. At least on I-94, it officially began today. Whoopty freakin' doo.

Friday I interviewed for what was obviously the coolest job in the whole wide world, and of course I stunk it up so bad not even I would hire me. When I was done they gave me a coffee mug to "thank" me for "taking the time to see us today." They also said it was "to remember [name of organization] by." That is not something you say to someone you are planning to ever see again. Oh well.

At least things are livening up around here as much as they ever do. I'm "doing" my first trial next Monday. Most lawyers have a second lawyer sitting next to them in a trial, but at my firm the second chair is filled by a paralegal. I'm not sure if this counts as "second-chairing" a trial, because I'm not exactly sure what it is the second lawyer does, but I might call it that when I want to sound important in public. I guess I better get my hair cut before then, lest anyone mistake me for Luke Skywalker.

And I am still fully capable of eating an entire Chipotle burrito in one sitting. Thank God for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frostbike said...

Ooh, a Lovely Parting Gift!

4/10/2006 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home