3.28.2006

git in mah belly!


Gilby just ended an IM conversation because she needed to eat some food, since otherwise she will not be able to propel herself to the Birchwood tonight to eat more food. I then decided that I, too, needed to eat some food -- not because of any difficulties in getting to the Birchwood, but so that when I do get there, I will be able to choose my meal by what menu item is tastiest rather than what is the biggest. Not that it is my habit to always order the biggest thing on the menu or anything. Heavens no.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tim Jackson said...

I like food too.

The food here in Melbourne has been incredible. I rode tonight for the first time in days and got lost in the city, but found my way back. My motivation; dinner! I AM getting the biggest item on the menu tonight!

3/30/2006 2:57 AM  
Blogger The Old Bag said...

Biggest = best

(first rule of Eating and Cycling)

:-]

3/31/2006 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home