3.07.2006

random tuesday

Today's statcounter fun: "half marathon trampled to death." If I didn't have proof that it was someone in England, I'd think it was my dad looking for anti-running arguments to present. I am number 6 in the results list for this search, and I haven't even been trampled to death once!

In other news, Yanni was recently arrested for a kicking, screaming, hair-pulling, name-calling fight with his girlfriend. The police report claims that he whined about a hurt finger; his manager, naturally, denies that anything ever happened. But if nothing ever happened, where did this mug shot come from?


O Yanni, wherefore hast thou lost thy flowing locks of yore?


Not that anyone thought particularly noble things of this guy before, but still.

Don't worry, guys, this'll turn back into a bike blog in a couple days. Day after tomorrow, in fact, when the Hell Week Molester Van peels out of the driveway like a bat out of hell. Just you wait.

8 Comments:

Blogger Tim Jackson said...

I have a Molester Van that patrols my neighborhood all the time. I think the guy sleeps in it... creepy.

3/07/2006 4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO SCREW YOURSELF. You will never be the man Yanni is. So quit bashing him.

3/08/2006 1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering "annie" is generally a woman's name (and I have indeed firsthand knowledge that Annie at least externally appears to be a woman), I'd have to agree with you in principle, anonymous.

However, your delivery is a little rough around the edges.

3/08/2006 9:30 AM  
Blogger annie said...

Anonymous, I didn't really bash Yanni.... well, yeah, I did. But he's the one who bashed his girlfriend and then whined about his finger. Even if I were a man, I would not want to be the man Yanni is. Especially with that 'stache. If anybody should drive a molester van, it's that guy.

3/08/2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger annie said...

Guys, somebody found my lil' ol' blog by doing a blogsearch for "Yanni mug shot." Anonymous, I suspect you.

3/08/2006 2:54 PM  
Blogger annie said...

And even better, the Smoking Gun has the police report from the incident....

3/08/2006 2:59 PM  
Blogger Gilby said...

Oddly enough, just the other day I asked Sickboy what Yanni was up to...he didn't know, and I didn't really care (I just like to ask dumb and/or annoying questions), but then I saw this on the news the next day. Obviously we SHOULD be worried about what Yanni is up to!

3/08/2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger Juancho said...

What in the hell is going on up there? Why does everyone know about this Yanni dude? That boy don't look right.

3/22/2006 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home