9.08.2005

chow-hound


Things my gluttonous dog has eaten in the last two hours:

2 cups of dog food (one from Nate, one from me...whoops)

2 sandwiches worth of rather elderly tuna salad that was in the trash can

1 cup of Greek Pita filling (artichokes, feta cheese, etc.), also in the trash can

1 zucchini stem

the skin of 2 onions

Maybe I'll take that trash out now.... now that there's nothing in it. You might feel better, however, to know that my dog-vomit-cleaning skills were finely honed at both Dog Days and Uncle Dan's. I am nothing short of an expert.

2 Comments:

Blogger annie said...

If anyone was concerned, which I highly doubt, it turns out that my dog has guts of steel and the trash feast didn't phase him one bit. Even after a double dose of dog food. Aren't you impressed?

9/12/2005 10:02 AM  
Blogger Mitch said...

Your dog eats at the same places my cat eats.

9/21/2005 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home