2.09.2006

BANJO BROTHERS ARE THE COOLEST!


Get that remote ready, folks, because WCCO (that's channel 4 for you call-letter-challenged folks) is doing a story on my favorite bike bag company, the Banjo Brothers. Not only that, they are interviewing lil' ol' me for this story, so assuming I don't get cut for excessive lameness or something, you can tune in to see my shiny happy face as well. But with such a cool extra-credit shill at the top of my page, how could they stand to cut me? Smithers, eat your heart out.

The bad news is that the cat's most definitely out of the bag as soon as this thing airs, so I should probably spend the entire afternoon cleaning up my archives instead of working, because Lord only knows what unauthorized persons are going to be reading this thing. It'll be like when the Washingtonienne got outed, except, uh, not scandalous. Unless Talking Bathroom Lady recognizes herself. Then all hell will break loose. Is there a witness protection program for bloggers?

Anyway, congrats to Banjo Bros for all the publicity, and here's hoping you get a lot of new business from this. Buy local, support small businesses! What's not to love?

And, uh, hi co-workers. Dang it, I knew this was a bad idea.

5 Comments:

Blogger Frostbike said...

When is this going to air??

2/09/2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger annie said...

I dunno, Pete. I think tonight's news, probably, but I might not be on it after all because Woodbury sucks and there seem to be no coffee shops with wi-fi around. We'll see. If I do get interviewed I'll get details of when it's on and edit the post to reflect that.

2/09/2006 12:26 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

Yikes. I can relate. I kept my blog under the radar here in town until a local outdoor writer mentioned it in his newspaper column. That sent me on a quick scan through my archives to see if I was going to ruffle anyone's feathers.

2/09/2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger annie said...

On the bright side, I did have a good time reading some of my archives. And while I didn't change any content, I did edit one post so that the secretaries' real names are no longer used.

Damn, and I even tweezed my eyebrows this morning.

2/09/2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger Christopher Smith said...

6pm tonight.

2/09/2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home