12.14.2005

sometimes i'm glad i don't have an advice column (yes, this is real. link in title)

DEAR ABBY: I'm a 13-year-old boy with a problem. My mother won't stop using my underwear. If that's not bad enough, she only uses my NEW underwear. I constantly ask her to stop, but she won't. What should I do? -- ANGRY IN HARTFORD, CONN.

DEAR ANGRY: At 13, you are old enough to have things of your own. Your mother shouldn't be using your underwear without your permission. The next time it happens, try this: Say you'd like to borrow some of hers.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gilby said...

LOL--I hope my appreciation of boxer-briefs never goes that far!

12/14/2005 4:35 PM  
Blogger norcalcyclingnews.com said...

my advice, of course,
stop wearing them.
~

12/14/2005 5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see how that advice could backfire with a mom like that, leading to eternal locker room hilarity.

12/16/2005 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home