12.09.2005

pet peeve o' the day

You know what I hate? Pink blogs. No offense to any of you who HAVE pink blogs, pink is a lovely color, but for the love of God, people, there is NO WAY anyone seeing my computer from across the room is going to mistake a Pepto-hued webpage with a Day-Glo pink sidebar for anything work-related. Blue, sure; black, fine; white, even better -- occasionally I do have to look things up online for work, but I guarantee you that NO chiropractor, EVER, NONE of them will have a pink website. EVER.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nathan said...

That's precisely what these are for.

12/12/2005 3:38 PM  
Blogger annie said...

YESS! Nathan, you are now my hero. I was worried when the list of compatible browsers didn't include Safari, but it works anyway, and now all the Pepto Pages are white. Wheeeeeeeee!

12/13/2005 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home