5.12.2006

holy bloggin' bellas, batman

Well, folks, BlogWar 2006 is on. The Bettys' big bad archnemesis, Karla Kingsley, formerly known as Bella K, now known as Special K, has started a blog. And I suspect that she has done so exclusively for the purpose of laying verbal waste to her racin' opponents. Guys, I'm gonna have to get a whole lot wittier here. Anybody have rap battle experience?

All right, all right, I'm kidding. Welcome to the blogosphere, Karla. But you watch out tomorrow. It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be rainy, and there's gonna be free beer afterward. If that isn't an incentive to go fast, I don't know what is.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really, really, really get a kick out of this.

5/13/2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger karla said...

yep, it was cold, a bit rainy, and there was free beer (arguably the best part of the day?). You guys had a great showing today. nice work. but.... I still am in yellow, right?

5/13/2006 4:54 PM  
Blogger annie said...

Yeah, yeah, rub it in. :P

5/13/2006 5:45 PM  
Blogger Eclectchick said...

Am I allowed to go "Woo Hooooo" for the Bellas on your blog, Annie? Or is that bad blog etiquette?

5/13/2006 8:55 PM  
Blogger annie said...

Well, I guess I said if beer wasn't an incentive I didn't know what was, but I guess a teammate's sacrifice is even better than beer. I gotta get me a domestique like that.

EclectChick, it isn't bad blog etiquette exactly, but even though you aren't road racing you might get drawn into the archnemesisdom. You were safe before, being a triathlete and all, kind of like Switzerland, but cheering for the Bellas on my blog is kinda like leaping into the war full steam. Be careful what you ask for!

5/14/2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger Eclectchick said...

Gulp. (wink)

5/15/2006 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home